Pumpkin Pie Protein Bites
Pumpkin Protein Bites
Craving cookie dough, but not the macros that come with it? Here’s a guilt-free treat with a fall twist - PUMPKIN protein bites! These little bites pack a pretty decent punch at 5g of protein per serving. This is such an easy guilt-free snack to keep in the fridge for when those cookie dough cravings hit! Try mixing in some sugar/dairy free chocolate chips or topping with spiced pecans to add a little crunch.
Recipe & Photography by Heather Dahlenburg
- 23 Grams Flaxseed Meal
- 50 Grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 200 Grams Pumpkin puree
- 64 Grams Nut Butter (peanut, almond, sunflower, etc.)
- 1-2 Teaspoons Maple Syrup (to taste)
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Optional toppings- chopped pecans, mini chocolate chips, coconut flakes
In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients.
Roll into 10 bite-sized balls.
Roll into toppings (optional), and enjoy!