12 Week Jessie’s Girls Foundations Program:
Welcome to 12 weeks of badass workouts that you can do in 60 minutes or less – just 4 days a week! This program focuses on the skills and proper form of the foundational exercises needed to grow, strengthen, and shape your legs, glutes, back, shoulders, and core. You will gain ALL the skills and knowledge needed to Squat, Deadlift, Overhead Press, and perform Pullups with perfect form and confidence!
- Clear options for 6 OR 12 weeks of training!
- Gym & Home Versions
- Custom Macro Calculations
- Full Body + Muscle Group Training
- Daily Workout Journals
- 10+ Hours of Live Video Content From Jessie
- Sample Training Splits
- Active Recovery Days
- Optional Cardio & HIIT Workouts
- Macro Tracking Log
- Grocery List and Macro Education
- Lifetime Access to the Female-Only Jessie’s Girls Online Community ♥
- And So Much More!
Why I wrote this E-book
This program was created for two reasons, 1) My life’s work is helping women feel more confident in their fitness journey, in the gym, and in their skin. Feeling strong and having the confidence to KNOW you’re performing exercises correctly in the gym means so much to me…not to mention it is KEY to you building strength and a physique you’re proud of. 2) The year 2020 is shit. My workouts are inconsistent and all over the place, so I know yours are, too. I wanted to give you something that would help you get your lifting mojo back and help you re-focus on WHY you found Jessie’s Girls (to lift heavy and with confidence and enjoy the journey). Let’s start again with remembering perfect form and build from there. We’re in this together!
Whether you’re stuck at home for a while still, traveling, or in between programs, this program will give you 6 full weeks of progressive workouts that will challenge your mind and your muscles! Over the 6 weeks, these workouts will help you get strong, build your core and glutes, and gain total confidence in how you lift weights!
For the first time ever, I am giving you access to over 10 hours of me LIVE discussing, demonstrating, and educating you on how to perform all of the foundational exercises in this program, along with many of the accessory exercises. I’m so excited for you to dive into these videos!
Is any gym equipment necessary?
You will receive 2 versions of every single workout throughout this program – one for the gym and one for the home. Some home gym equipment is necessary to complete the workouts from home:
- 2-3 pairs of dumbbells in varying weights that work for you.
- Bands (pullup assist bands, doorway anchor bands, and hip circle/loop bands all work!)
- Bench (dining room bench or sturdy ottoman work great)
- A sturdy chair
- Exercise stability ball
- Box (for step ups)
- Pull up bar
- Broomstick or PVC pipe
- Optional (but helpful!): Barbell with weight plates (bumper plates are best)
- I keep these links updated weekly as I check for in stock items: Recommended Amazon home gym equipment
*please note that Jessie’s Girls e-book programs are digital downloads that are non-refundable once you have downloaded your e-book to any device.