Black Bean Protein Brownies
NLA For Her Black Bean Brownies
Fudgy, rich, and healthy brownies? It’s true! You can have your cake and eat it too. These brownies feature black beans, avocado and NLA for Her chocolate éclair protein for a mix of healthy fats, protein and a boost of fiber. They are the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. If you have macros to spare, try adding ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips to the mixture before baking for an extra gooey brownie.
Servings: 9 brownies
- 1 Can Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 Organic Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Avocado
- 1 Scoop NLA for her chocolate éclair Her Whey
- 3/4 Cup Granulated sugar substitute (I used truvia)
- 1 Box Sugar-free Chocolate Fudge Jell-o pudding mix
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- Optional: Sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add wet ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and pulse to combine.
- Add mixture to lightly greased cake pan (I used 9x9).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until fork comes out clean.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Serving: 1brownie | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 9.3g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 0.6g