Today, we want to send you on a gratitude adventure. Ready?
To continue on with our November gratitude month, we want to help boost your happiness and gratitude in your daily life. We’ve built this next exercise to be completely doable, no matter your situation.
All you need to do is to get outside with your partner, bestie, co-workers, or kiddos and be fully present and enjoy your surroundings. Easy enough, right?
The only rules you must follow are to unplug from technology completely (leave your phone behind…come on you can do it!), breathe in the fresh air, and connect with people you love being around.
Here are a few suggestions for activities you can do:
- Go fly a kite
- Take a morning or afternoon stroll around the block
- Have a picnic in your favorite park (or even in your backyard!)
- Go fishing
- Kick around a soccer ball or throw a football around
- Go apple picking
- Already snowing where you are? Go snowshoeing, skiing, or sledding!
- Find a great spot to watch the sun rise or set
- Lay on a blanket and look up at the stars
Your options are limitless and cold or snowy weather doesn’t have to stop you. We will both be outside as much as possible, taking in the gorgeous Arizona fall weather!
This week’s gratitude activity is beneficial in two ways:
- You get to put your phone down and hang out with your favorite people
- You get a chance to exercise your mind, heart, and body, breathe fresh air, and take a break!
Even if you can only fit 20-30 minutes of this exercise in – you got this! Can’t wait to hear what you did and how it made you feel more grateful for what you already have around you.
That’s all we’ve got for you today, but before we take off we wanted to remind you how grateful we are to have you a part of the Jessie’s Girls Community!
-Jessie + Kandace
P.S. We want to hear about your experience, share in the comments below!