Chocolate Mocha Shake
All I can say is – YUM. I mean, who doesn’t get excited about chocolate? Energize your daily routine and satisfy your sweet tooth with a sip of this healthy yet deliciously creamy chocolate mocha shake. I’m putting a spin on an American favorite – the classic chocolate shake. A fresh peppermint leaf and chocolate shavings seal the deal. Packed with a secret handful of spinach to help you hit your daily micronutrients, It’s a low sugar treat you’re sure to love.
Chocolate Mint Mocha Shake
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1 Cup Plain, Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 6 Ounces Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 Handful Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 2-4 Drops Peppermint Extract
- Measure and add all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on medium speed for approximately 30 seconds.
- Garnish with fresh peppermint & shaved chocolate chips.