NLA For Her Chocolate Rice Krispies
My Chocolate Rice Krispies are a gooey blend of almond butter, protein powder and oats. They’ll give you a pre-workout surge and are simply perfect to enjoy as a midnight snack when you have that insatiable sweet tooth! Upgrade your snacking routine with this protein-packed chocolaty treat.
Chocolate Rice Krispies
- 1 Cup Almond Butter
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup NLA For Her Chocolate Eclair Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Rice Crispy Cereal
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- Melt nut butter and honey in a medium size bowl for about 30 seconds.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cereal and protein powder. Stir in nut butter and honey mixture until well combined. *Note: you may need to add a couple TBSP’s of water if mixture is too thick*
- Using a spoon or mini ice cream scoop, scoop out mixture and roll to form 1 inch balls.
- Store in refrigerator and enjoy!