Beef, Butternut Squash and Avocado
Beef bowls – yum! Looking to make use of your ripe avocados lying around the kitchen? Well, here you go. I can’t get enough of this protein bowl mixed with immense flavor. Hit your macros and fuel your workouts with a tasty mix of veggies and protein and get fulfilled with three tasty ingredients.Top with a pinch of chopped green onion, and you’re good to go. And better yet, it’s a cinch to make, so get cookin’!
Beef Butternut Squash and Avocado
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 2 Pounds 93/7% Beef
- 1 Avocado
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and cube butternut squash. Measure out 1,200g of diced butternut squash.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick spray and spread butternut squash in a single layer.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 30-35 minutes until squash are fork tender and golden brown.
- While baking squash, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan and cook until browned, about 5-6 minutes.
- Season lightly with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Combine ground beef and squash in a large bowl, measure & serve! Top with ¼ large avocado.