Skinny Protein PSL
Skinny Protein Pumpkin Spiced Late (PSL)
A healthy protein take on your favorite fall coffee drink! This skinny pumpkin spiced latte will start your day off with the protein and energy you need plus a dose of warm fall goodness! Packed with 20 grams of protein per serving, it makes for a great on-the-go breakfast. With a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and stevia for sweetness, you can enjoy this version of your every girls favorite fall treat without blowing your sugars in one drink. Your welcome!
- 1 Cup Sugar Free Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Vanilla
- 2 TBSP Nut Pods Almond + Coconut Creamer (French Vanilla or Pumpkin Spice)
- 1 Serv Collagen Powder
- 1/4 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 TBSP Walden Farms Maple Syrup (Pancake Syrup)
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Dash Cinnamon
- Dash Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Stevia packets
- Espresso or Coffee (As Desired)
- Garnishes with Pumpkin Pie Spice or Cinnamon
- Measure and add all ingredients and blend, poor mix into 1-2 cups, add espresso or coffee. Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 9g