Grilled Shrimp in Foil
Grilled Shrimp Foil
Nobody loves to spend hours in the kitchen cooking and scrubbing dishes. This easy foil packet recipe has all the flavors of a traditional shrimp boil; shrimp, spicy sausage, corn and potatoes… but takes half the time, and zero clean-up! Save some more time by making the recipe ahead of time. I can smell it now… and it smells like a beach BBQ dinner!Photography By: Heather Dahlenburg
- 1/2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Cajun style andouille chicken sausages, thinly sliced
- 2 2 ears corn, cut crosswise into 4 pieces each
- 1 lb red or gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp bay seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat grill over high heat.
- Wash and prepare vegetables, slice sausages.
- Cut 4, 12 inch pieces of foil.
- Divide shrimp, garlic, corn, sausage and potatoes evenly between the 4 pieces of foil.
- Drizzle each packet with ½ tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add old bay seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently toss to combine.
- Add a slice of lemon to each packet.
- Fold foil to completely cover contents, rolling the edges to create a seal.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until potatoes are tender, roughly 10-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with additional lemon, and chopped parsley.
Serving: 1packet | Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g