Loaded Beef Burger
Loaded Beef Burgers
This gourmet burger is ready to rock your summer grill menu. All of the traditional favorite toppings go on this. I also added cheddar cheese and an over easy egg, so this hearty meal may be just the best thing you have ever eaten. Feel free to make your own patties, but I found lean frozen patties were quick and easy to throw on the grill. (I’m all about throwing fast meals together!) Serve with a side salad or baked potato wedges, and you're good to go! Chow down & enjoy.Recipe & photography by April Hamilton
- 1 93% lean beef patty, frozen
- 1 crustini bun
- 0.5 ounces aged cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, over easy
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 50 grams mushrooms
- 80 grams onions, sliced
- Top with Lettuce & tomato
- In a small skillet, saute onions and mushrooms in olive oil until the onions are caramelized. Set aside.
- Heat grill to 500 degrees. Grill hamburger on each side for 2-3 minutes. Turn heat on low and cook for another 4 minutes (this is for a medium-medium rare temperature, depending on how thick your burger is).
- Assemble all your ingredients together (I put the egg on the very top so the burger can catch all that yummy goodness!)
Serving: 1burger | Calories: 575kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 23g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g