Summertime Grilled Steak & Potatoes
Steak & Potatoes
Calling all steak lovers!! Who doesn’t love a delicious grilled steak & potato dish? This juicy sirloin steak is grilled and seasoned to perfection with hints of rosemary and a pinch of garlic. Steak always pairs well with roasted red potatoes and a side salad of mixed greens (don’t forget about your micros too!). This meal is perfect for the entire family and it could even be prepared in bulk for next week’s meal prep! Yum!Recipe & Photos By: April Hamilton
- 16 oz. sirloin (or other lean steak)
- 1.5 lbs red potatoes, cubed
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Seasonings: steak seasoning, garlic powder, rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season steak with garlic powder, steak seasoning & dried rosemary.
- On a preheated grill, grill steak until desired temperature.
- While the steak is cooking, roast diced potatoes for 30-35 minutes.
Serving: 4oz steak | Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g