Blueberry Protein Breakfast Shake
Morning Protein Shake
YASS! A new shake to add to your breakfast routine! This is perfect for an on-the-go meal. Thick, creamy, and it contains a secret vegetable ingredient; cauliflower! No cauliflower taste, but all of the benefits (micros)! Who said you needed bananas for shakes?!
- 1 scoop NLA For Her Whey (Vanilla or Blueberry)
- 34 grams quick cooking oats
- 50 grams frozen blueberries
- 85 grams frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used an almond/coconut blend)
- 10 grams nut butter of choice (I used almond butter)
Add blueberries, cauliflower, oats and milk to the blender and blend until smooth.
Add NLA for her and pulse to combine.
Add additional liquid as needed to reach desired texture.
Serve and top with your favorite nut butter.