Blueberry Protein Shake
Morning Protein Shake
YASS! A new shake to add to your breakfast routine! This is perfect for an on-the-go meal. Thick, creamy, and it contains a secret vegetable ingredient; cauliflower! No cauliflower taste, but all of the benefits (micros)! Who said you needed bananas for shakes?!
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 scoop NLA For Her Whey (Vanilla or Blueberry)
- 34 grams quick cooking oats
- 50 grams frozen blueberries
- 85 grams frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used an almond/coconut blend)
- 10 grams nut butter of choice (I used almond butter)
- Add blueberries, cauliflower, oats and milk to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add NLA for her and pulse to combine.
- Add additional liquid as needed to reach desired texture.
- Serve and top with your favorite nut butter.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 37.2g | Protein: 24.4g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 7g