A sweet treat packed with protein…sounds like a great breakfast to me ☺These easy blender waffles are crispy on the outside, and fluffy on the inside. Perfectly paired with fresh berries, syrup and of course, peanut butter!
Servings: 2 waffles
- 3/4 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 2 scoops Protein Powder
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat waffle maker
- Combine oats, almond milk and egg in the blender, blend until smooth
- Add protein and baking powder, pulse to combine
- Add more almond milk or oats to reach a thick batter consistency
- Add ¼ cup batter to lightly greased waffle maker
- Cook until browned on both sides
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 2waffles | Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g